Fresh House Affiliate Program Frequently Asked Questions
Thanks for considering promoting The Fresh House! We’re confident that we have one of the most rewarding affiliate programs in existence online.
This article is to address the most common questions that we get on a regular basis about the affiliate / Share the Love program:
Find the Fresh House Affiliates tutorials here.
Unfortunately we have to get the unpleasant stuff out of the way, first:
We have a system in place to check that these rules are being adhered to. If we catch you doing any of the above, we reserve the right to deactivate your account at any time, without prior warning and you will not receive any commission payouts.
You can see a full list of terms and conditions here.
Fresh House Creators ~ Monthly Subscription
Fresh House Creators ~ Annual Subscription
1. When are payments sent?
For each sale that you make, there is a 30 day “pending” period before the commission is confirmed. This is due to our 30 day
refund policy for customers.
If the customer you referred hasn’t refunded in the 30 day refund period, then your commission is confirmed and you will be
paid on the 1st day of the month that follows.
So, for example, if you make a sale on the 20th January then the sale due to be confirmed on the 19th February and you will
be paid on the 1st March.
2. Why Haven't Been Approved as an Affiliate?
We take a close look at each and every affiliate application to ensure the integrity of the application. Here are some reasons why we might not approve your account:
1. You haven’t listed a web site in your profile
2. Your web site listed has been infected with malware
3. The email address that you’ve used to sign up with has been blacklisted by the various spam houses
If you receive an email to say that your application has been rejected, then simply reply to the email and we are more than happy to help you understand why you’ve been rejected and to work through getting you approved.
3. How Long Does it Take to Get My Affiliate Application Reviewed?
In normal circumstances, your application will be reviewed within a number of hours, however in some circumstances in can take as long as 7 business days.
4. How much can I expect to earn?
At The Fresh House, we offer a core membership product called Fresh House Homies. This product is a subscription with recurring payments.
As an affiliate, you will be rewarded for any sale that you generate now or in the future.
Here are some clarifications:
1 . When somebody purchases our product through your link, you will be credited 35% of the sale (as their parent affiliate).
2. As an affiliate, you’re not only paid for the first purchase but for every renewal made thereafter (35%).
3. Currently, you will also receive 3% from sales your referred affiliated children sell. And 2% earned from sales from your affiliated grandchildren.
4. When a person you referred wants to purchase Kangen Water technology from Enagic, the sale can be credited to you if you take proper actions to enroll with Enagic (described at in the Success Path course and at Drink Awesome Water, both linked to from your Fresh House dashboard accessible when you are logged in). You could earn $300-$3,000+ per sale from Enagic.
To be Clear:
You will be credited for any sale that a visitor makes who landed on your affiliate link no matter which page on the site you sent them to through your link.
5. What is the Cookie Duration?
We have a cookie duration of 30 days.
This means that if you refer a visitor today and they enter their email address within the next 30 days, then you’ll be credited for referring the lead/Insider, and linked to them for lifetime recurring commissions on all future purchases they make in The Fresh House Network.
This is not to be confused with subscription duration. If you refer a visitor that purchases our Homies subscription then you will be credited for every renewal for as long as the subscription remains active. If the subscription renews for 5 years then you will receive commissions for every renewal in that period.
6. Why Didn't I Receive Commission?
If a customer uses your link to purchase a product, but you still do not receive a commission, one of two things may have happened:
1. A customer used a link on your site which wasn’t tagged with your affiliate id. It’s easy to overlook a link inside a blog article or an older page you haven’t updated in a while. Please make sure all the links you share are affiliate links.
2. Your affiliate id wasn’t credited for referral, because another affiliate’s tracking cookie was still active in the customer’s browser.
Our affiliate software tracks affiliate links on a first come first serve-basis. The first affiliate link clicked will get the referral, even if other affiliate links are clicked after it. Since our cookies have 30 days duration, your client might still have another affiliate’s tracking cookie active.
The first come first serve affiliate tracking will balance itself over time, but if you want to make a personal referral immediately, please instruct your clients to clear their cookies before purchasing!
This is why we’re up front about selling Kangen Water systems.
DrinkAwesomeWater.com has two parts: Align & Activate.
Activate is the form information we need to process Enagic (the Kangen Water company) orders and distributor applications.
For all direct leads (Insiders) you refer into The Fresh House who choose to enroll with Enagic, we will attempt calling, texting, and/or emailing you at minimum 3x times to be the sponsor for the Enagic sale.
If we handle the enrollment on our end, we will place you as the sponsor, and The Fresh House LLC as the enroller, so we can pay our staff to process your order and paperwork.
After 3x calls or email attempts to reach you to take action, the Enagic sale will be processed within 7-14 days, with or without you. And we hope it’s with you as the sponsor.
If you choose to create an online order link for Enagic orders through your Enagic Distributor Support Portal (DSP – as described in the Share Awesome Water course), we can easily pass this URL to all incoming Enagic orders from people you refer into The Fresh House.
8. Are We Open to Podcast / Webinar / Other Live Promotions?
We are happy to work with affiliates that have certain degree of reach by running educational and promotional webinars and by joining you on your podcast.
Obviously these promotion require a certain amount of time and resource to prepare and set up so we can only feasibly work with affiliates that have a certain degree of exposure in the marketplace.
If you want to explore the idea of working together on such promotion then you can contact us through our contact form here.
9. How Do Our Offers Convert?
The conversion rate of landing page depends on many factors including the quality of the traffic, any pre-sales material that the affiliate has launched, the person behind the promotion that’s being made… and so on.
Because of this, questions such as “What’s the EPC for your Thrive Suite landing page?” are counter productive. We have had affiliates send 10’s of thousands of visitors to a landing page without conversion and at the same time have had affiliates convert at $10 per click.
It’s worth noting that a number of “heavy hitters” in the marketing space have built funnels around our products because they convert better than any other affiliate programs that they’ve used.
11 . Can I Purchase Through my Own Affiliate Link?
We strictly forbid the purchasing through your own affiliate link in order to ensure that credit goes to the correct affiliate.
We will not pay out commissions to anyone who purchases through their own link.
Any abuse or misconduct will result in a permanent ban from the affiliate program.
12. Where Can I See My Pending Commissions?
Pending commissions are recorded instantly (at the point of purchase) and can be seen by logging into your affiliate dashboard and then clicking the following link inside your affiliate dashboard:
15. Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions
THE BASICS, IN PLAIN ENGLISH
Anyone can join the Fresh House affiliate program and you are welcome to use all our affiliate tools as well as any ethical means of promoting our products.
Let’s get the unpleasant stuff out of the way:
– You are not allowed to use any form of spam to promote our products.
– You are not allowed to use Pay per click advertising to bid on brand keywords. This includes “Fresh House” or any variation of our product names, for example “Healthy “Wealthy Nomad or “Drink “Awesome Water.
– You are not allowed to offer cashback bonuses to promote our products.
– You are not allowed to direct link to our site with your PPC campaigns. You must send traffic to your own landing pages.
– You are not allowed to buy stuff through your own affiliate link (and it doesn’t work, either).
– You are not allowed to claim that any of our products or promotional materials were authored by yourself. You may not doing anything to impersonate the Fresh House brand or Fresh House personnel.
– If we catch you doing any of the above, we reserve the right to deactivate your account at any time, without prior warning and you will not receive any commission payouts.
We do everything in our power to support and help all friendly, non-cheating affiliates in any way we can. We will not share any of your data with anyone. The data we collect is used for us to keep in touch with you and make sure you get paid. Nothing more.
The minimum payout is kept very low, at just $20. We don’t aim to hold anyone’s commissions hostage, so we set the payout limit as low as reasonably possible. Almost any sale you refer will bump you above the payout limit instantly.
Payments are made at the beginning of every month to your PayPal account, with a 30 day delay. 30 days is the refund period for our products. The 30 day delay in payments ensures that you get all of the non-refunded commissions for your referrals.
If you have any questions about any of this, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Now, all that and more in more detail:
AFFILIATE AND MERCHANT RIGHTS
To be an authorized affiliate of Fresh House, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this agreement.
Please read this agreement carefully before registering and using the Fresh House affiliate program. By signing up for the Fresh House affiliate program, you indicate your acceptance of this agreement and its terms and conditions.
All affiliate signups are subject to approval by the owners and administrators of Fresh House (referred to as “FH” in the following). FH reserves the full rights on all products and tools offered inside the affiliate program. The promotional tools are not to be considered PLR material and affiliates as well as customers do not have resale rights in any way.
FH retains the right to reject any affiliates at any time, for any reason and regardless of any previous conditions. Any attempts to use unethical or illegal promotion methods as well as any attempts to deceive FH and the operators of the affiliate program will lead to immediate closure of the affiliate’s account as well as the blocking of any further attempts of that same affiliate or proxies of that same affiliate to sign up.
By signing up to the FH affiliate program you agree that:
– You are of legal age and there is no legal reason that would prevent or disallow you from promoting products as an affiliate and earning commissions from these promotions.
– Any website/newsletter/video or other content (further referred to as “content”) is originally created by you and/or licensed to you.
– Your promotional content and/or website is not in conflict with any laws.
– Your promotional content is not defamatory and does not violate any entity’s rights.
– Your promotional content does not infringe any copyrights.
– You never do any kind of unsolicited promotions anywhere (commonly known as spamming).
– You will not use any fraudulent methods to generate impressions, clicks and commissions
– You are an overall awesome person with a knack for doing things ethically and legally.
FH respects the privacy of all its affiliates and partners. We will not share or sell any of your information with any 3rd party without your explicit permission. All of your personal information is securely stored and is only used for FH to keep you up to date on our affiliate system, our offers for you to promote and to send you notifications as you specify in your dashboard settings.
AFFILIATE PAYMENTS AND REFUNDS
All approved FH affiliates can generate commissions by referring customers through their individual affiliate links, accessible in the affiliate dashboard.
Commission amounts vary depending on the products and campaigns promoted. FH reserves the right to change affiliate commission amounts at any time (you will be notified in advance if this happens and the changes are never retroactive).
It is the affiliate’s responsibility to ensure that their affiliate links and promotional banners are placed within their promotional material correctly.
All approved, non-refunded commissions are paid out once per month, with a minimum payment threshold of $20.
The only accepted payout method is via PayPal. All affiliates can create a free PayPal account and must enter their correct payment address in their dashboard to be eligible for payments.
FH does not approve purchases of affiliates through their own affiliate links.
All commissions are paid out monthly, after a 30 day delay, to ensure that any refunded purchases can be deducted from the commissions.
If you have any questions about the FH affiliate program TOS, please contact us at: email@example.com